Are you a current or recently graduated student looking for a paid STEM internship or research opportunity?
Join us from 12-3 p.m. EST Wednesday, November 13, 2019, for the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) Virtual Recruitment Fair showcasing more than twenty U.S. Department of Energy sponsored programs.
Discover opportunities for undergraduates, graduates, postdocs, and faculty. During the Virtual Recruitment Fair, you can interact with recruiters and scientists, and explore information about each program. Unable to attend? The event environment will remain open until November 17, 2019 for you to browse content.
Participating programs include:
- Advanced Short-Term Research Opportunity (ASTRO) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Arctic Advanced Manufacturing Innovators – BRAND NEW – Learn more about this program at the fair.
- Artificial Intelligence Summer Institute (AISI) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Building Technologies Internship Program (BTIP)
- Chain Reaction Innovations at Argonne National Laboratory
- Computational Science and Technology Advanced Research Studies (C-STARS) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Cyclotron Road at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- DOE Community College Internships (CCI)
- DOE Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI)
- DOE Scholars Program
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Science, Technology and Policy Program
- Fusion Energy Sciences Postdoctoral Research Program
- Higher Education Research Experiences (HERE) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Innovation Crossroads at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Marine and Hydrokinetic Graduate Student Research Program
- Mickey Leland Energy Fellowship (MLEF)
- Office of Science Graduate Student Research Program (SCGSR)
- Science Education Programs at National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL)
- Solar Energy Innovators
- Laboratory Technology Associate (Lab Tech) Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis (NESLS)at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Pathways to Computing Internship Program (PCIP) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Post-Bachelor’s Research Associate Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Post-Master’s Research Associate Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
All you need to do is sign in on the right side of this page to take the next step in your career journey. If you aren't registered yet, don't worry! You can register by clicking the "Click Here to Register" box on the top right side of the page. If you have any questions or trouble registering, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.