Looking for a cutting-edge research opportunity at a top-tier federal facility?
The next step in your search is just a click away!
Join us from noon-3 p.m. EST Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018, for the L.I.V.E. ORNL Science Education and Workforce Development Virtual Career Fair and discover the variety of programs offered at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, the Department of Energy's largest science and energy lab. Pre-register now by clicking the "Click Here to Register" box on the top right side of the page.
During L.I.V.E., you can interact with ORNL scientists, chat with recruiters, explore program booths and learn about the ORNL experience.
Whether you are an undergraduate, a recent graduate or a graduate student, you'll be able to find a program at ORNL that best fits your career goals.
Below are the programs at ORNL that will be represented at the career fair:
- Advanced Short-Term Research Opportunity (ASTRO)
- Bredesen Center for Interdisciplinary Research in Graduate Education
- Community College Internships (CCI)
- Graduate Opportunities at ORNL (GO! Program)
- Higher Education Research Experiences (HERE)
- Laboratory Technology Program
- Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis (NESLS)
- ORNL Distinguished Staff Fellowship Program
- ORNL GEM Fellowship Program
- ORNL Postdoctoral Program
- Post-Bachelor's Research Associate Program
- Post-Master's Research Associate Program
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI)
Now let's get started!
All you need to do is sign in on the right side of this page to take the next step in your career journey. If you aren't registered yet, don't worry! You can register by clicking the "Click Here to Register" box on the top right side of the page. If you have any questions or trouble registering, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USER NOTE: The Virtual Career Fair is most compatible with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.